Colossus is a pool betting product.
Our life-changing jackpots are offered across a range of sports, including football, tennis and basketball.
Players place bets into our pools for a chance to win (or share with other winners) the jackpot prizes.
In our Big Jackpot pools, there is also opportunity to win (or share with other winners) substantial consolation prizes.
Colossus offers Cash Out in all our pools, which means players can receive dividends even on tickets that go on to lose.
WHAT IS POOL BETTING?
Pool betting is a form of betting where players contribute a fixed amount (stake) into a pool and then make a selection on an outcome or series of outcomes (legs).
The pool (after operator deductions) is then divided among those that have made the correct selection.
Colossus pools have modernised the traditional form of pool betting by featuring:
- Guaranteed jackpot prizes – available to winners regardless of the total amount of player contributions into the pools
- Consolation prizes – for those who closely miss winning the Big Jackpot prizes
- Cash Out offers – allowing players to sell all or part of their tickets back to Colossus and lock in a profit regardless of the outcome in the remaining legs in the pool
POOL TYPES AND HOW TO WIN
Colossus offers the following pool types:
- 1X2 – where you need to predict the outcome of a series of matches
- Correct Score – where you need to predict the exact correct score for a series of matches
- Asian Handicap – where you need to predict the outcome of a series of matches given a specified match handicap
- Over/Under – where you need to predict whether the combined score of the two competing teams in a match will be over or under a specified number
- Both Teams To Score (BTTS) – where you need to predict if both teams will score at least one goal in the match or not
- Point Margin – where you need to predict the margin by which one team will beat the other by